Star Trek: TNG EXPOsed
It may not be possible to beam aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise but you'll be getting the next best thing at the 2012 Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo when we bring together the nine principle cast members from Star Trek: The Next Generation®. This will be the first time in over two decades the cast has been reunited at an event of this kind.
Sir Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, Marina Sirtis, Brent Spiner, Michael Dorn, LeVar Burton, Gates McFadden, Wil Wheaton and Denise Crosby will all be joining us here in Calgary!
This auspicious occasion will be celebrated by two separate events: the Calgary Expo (April 27-29) and Star Trek® TNG EXPOsed (April 28, 2012).
Copyright 2012 CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved. STAR TREK and related marks are trademark of CBS Studios Inc.
The Calgary Expo (April 27-29)
The Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo (April 27-29) will provide you with the opportunity to meet the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation, along with many other guests. The cast will be available for autograph signings, photo ops and panel discussions. Although the autographs and photo ops will have an extra fee to them, the panel discussions are included with your admission to the Calgary Expo. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis. The panels featuring the cast members will be broken down into the following groups (schedule and times To Be Determined).
- Patrick Stewart
- Michael Dorn, Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis
- Gates McFadden and Denise Crosby
- Wil Wheaton
- LeVar Burton and Brent Spiner
Buy Calgary Expo Tickets
TNG EXPOsed (April 28, 7:30 PM)
We are also very proud to present Star Trek® TNG EXPOsed - a full-cast reunion of Star Trek: The Next Generation® to be held at the Calgary Stampede Corral on the evening of Saturday, April 28, 2012. The cast will be up on stage together in a talk-show style program with special moderators Teddy Wilson, Ajay Fry and Cynthia Loyst.
Seating for this event is assigned (like a standard concert), and tickets are available via Ticketmaster.
About the event:
- This is a separate ticketed event, therefore, your admission to the Calgary Expo does not provide you with admission to TNG EXPOsed
- Tickets will be available through Ticketmaster on February 18, 2012 at 10 AM MST
- This will be the only time over the course of the weekend that the entire cast will be together on one panel.
- Tickets range from $40-$125 CDN plus service charges.
The original ticket release for Star Trek:TNG EXPOsed has been sold out.
*UPDATE: The Calgary Expo is pleased to be releasing more tickets to this highly anticipated event. These tickets are considered overflow seating and so sight lines will be obstructed, however, large video screens will be set up so that attendees can still enjoy the visuals of this fantastic evening.
These tickets will be sold for $30 + service charges from Ticket Master and will be available on March 24th at 10:00am MST.Buy Star Trek TNG EXPOsed Tickets
Does my Ticket to the Calgary Expo get me admission into Star Trek® TNG EXPOsed?
- This is a separate ticketed event that requires attendees to purchase a ticket in order to be admitted into the event. Your pass to the Calgary Expo does not give you admission into TNG EXPOsed.
Where do I get autographs and photo ops?
- Autograph and photo op schedules will be posted on the Calgary Expo website at a later date. There is a fee for autographs and photo ops. The cast will not be available for photo ops or autographs at Star Trek® TNG EXPOsed event.
Do VIPs get priority seating at Star Trek® TNG EXPOsed?
- As this is a separate event from the Calgary Expo, VIP passes do not translate to Star Trek® TNG EXPOsed. Priority seating for VIPs applies only to the Calgary Expo and not to separate ticketed events.
Will there be one line up or 9 line ups for photo ops and autographs with the cast of TNG?
- We are working on a system to accommodate both scenarios. There are those who would like photos/autographs with all nine cast members at once as well as those who do not necessarily want autographs or photo ops from the entire cast. More information will soon posted on our website.
How much are autographs and photo ops?
- We will post photo op costs on our website as soon as possible, as we're still developing and improving our processes to make it better for everyone.
- Autographs range from $20 to $75 per guest.
Why are you charging extra admission for Star Trek® TNG EXPOsed? Why can't it be included with my admission into the Calgary Expo?
- Like all major events there are many costs involved. Venue rentals, A/V requirements, appearance fees - the list goes on. In order to be able to make this event a memorable experience for the fans we need to ensure that it is in a space big enough to accommodate everyone (the Corral) with the proper audio and visual requirements (the A/V) and with the media guests that Star Trek fans world over want to see (the appearance fees). All of these factors have costs associated with them and as the Calgary Expo is a non-profit organization we felt that creating a separate event would be the best option for the fans and for our organization.